Circuit Scribe Is The Perfect Holiday Gift Idea For The Older Child On Your List

I received the product mentioned below in exchange for this post. All views and opinions are my own. 
We all know how important STEM learning is and keeping kids interested in these subjects is a must. Sometimes it can be tough to find something that really sparks their imagination or puts them to a personal test they can't wait to pass on their own. Well, let me introduce you to Circuit Scribe the Conductive Ink Pen! 
This kit contains 17 pieces including modules and a conductive ink pen. They tell you to Doodle.Snap.Create right on the box. This all in one kit contains everything they would need right out of the box including the battery to power your circuit. It has light, switches, resistors and a book that will start them out with learning without knowing right off as soon as they open it. The step by step directions are really easy to follow and on the first diagram they complete, you will see how easy it is to get hooked. My daughter opened it up and all I heard was WOW! She went through the first few pages learning about the process and then within three minutes she already had a LED light lit up on the page. She went through around 10 diagrams before she even looked back up, more excited for the next one each time.
The Pen is like a little magical tool that you use to draw your own circuits from point A to Point B, pick out a light or switch and stick the battery to your lines and it lights up or turns on and off and she even had one blinking! The workbook also doubles as a sketchbook with 25 pages of lessons and space to doodle your own circuit creations. Each little module is also magnetic which you can stick them to the included steel sheet so no piece is ever lost which make for easy cleanup or when looking for a specific piece to complete your circuit. Even a beginner like my daughter had no problems picking this right up and using it without my help. She has been teaching me a few of the things she learned and when my keyboard keys stopped working for my desktop, she actually took it apart and used her pen to re-connect the circuit to the keys that and its back to working like new! To say I am impressed would be an understatement. You will not be disappointed in this kit and neither will any child aged eight and up. This is a must buy for any kid who enjoys electronics.

The Circuit Scribe Claw Circuit Kit is an all in one kit that will have your kids and yourself having so much fun the hours will just pass you by. Be sure to join other fans of Circuit Scribe on Facebook and Twitter.

13 comments:

  1. Circuit Scribe looks interesting, interactive, and educational. I love that each module is magnetic to make cleaning a breeze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely fabulous! A great way to be creative & to learn about circuits! Must suggest to my sister who is homeschooling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be perfect for my thirteen year old

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the focus on STEM activities these days!! So important for the kids of the future to learn these skills!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great. Wish I had read it before I bought my godson his Christmas present but his birthday isn't too far away. .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christmas may be over with, but I am so happy that I read this review! A lot of things we get our grandson turns out to be something he tackles easy and gets bored with easy! Shared on my Facebook page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This would be so interesting. How old exactly should a kid be to start this?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This does look like a great gift for an older child. It is amazing that your daughter took what she learned from it and fixed your keyboard for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a perfect gift for any of my nieces or nephews. I love finding unique gifts for them and this fits the bill perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really neat, lots of interaction and learning about physics/electrical circuits

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like how educational this is. It is great to get kids interested in STEM type activities.

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!