The Ninja Coffee Bar Keeps Me Rolling On Those Early School Mornings

I received this very useful product mentioned below in exchange for this post. All views and opinions are my own. 
I don't know about you, but I really got used my summer time sleeping schedule. Waking up most days without an alarm would be a nice way to live year round. With a ten month old teething baby who thinks night time is party time this momma needs a little help to get going in the morning. We like to sleep as long as possible so when it's time to get up we have to move fast to make it to school on time. I'm all about planning ahead for a smooth morning with the Booper. He isn't always a morning person and seems to wake up better when he gets a shower in the morning. I can't blame him. I'm not always a morning person either until I've had my coffee.


I received the Ninja Coffee Bar for review. At first I was a little intimidated by all the awesomeness, but I quickly adapted to getting my coffee any way I want it. Little cup. Big cup. Whole pot kind of morning or half pot kind of morning. Whatever I have on my plate for the day the Ninja Coffee Bar is up to the task of making the exactly right amount of coffee to get me rolling. Now all of those options mean nothing when my husband is home, it's a full pot of delicious brew every time. Letting you choose between "Classic Brew", "Rich Brew" and "Brew Over Ice" we seem to always end up selecting "Rich Brew" because my husband can't stand lighter coffee. Honestly, he has won me over to the dark side. Now I find myself selecting "Rich Brew" even when he's not around.
I'm featuring the Ninja Coffee Bar on our 2016 Back-To-School Shopping Guide, because moms and dads need some new gear to be excited about too! We've definitely been stoked about the sleek design and function of our Ninja Coffee Bar. Of course it has a Programmable Delay Brew feature so you can wake up to the smell of a good morning. Besides the brewer the Ninja Coffee Bar also includes:

  • A Glass Carafe 
  • 40 Recipe Inspiration Guide "Bringing The Coffeehouse Home" 
  • Ninja Easy Frother (The Booper also loves this on top of hot chocolate) 
  • Easy-Fill Brew Basket (This is a reusable filter, but you can also use paper if you prefer) 
  • Intelligent Warming Plate
  • Double-Sided Coffee Scoop
Everything functions great on our coffee bar, so well in fact that I barely think about it now. I just stroll into the kitchen in a blurry mombie state and reach for the carafe to pour a cup of my favorite mocha flavored coffee. As I sip (or gulp) my perfectly brewed coffee, I glance over at our Ninja Coffee Bar and not only admire it's precision I also appreciate how modern it looks sitting on the counter of our newly remodeled kitchen. Slightly taller than a standard coffee maker, it actually takes up less space than our old brewer. This school year I give the Ninja Coffee Bar an A-plus!
What keeps you rolling on those early school mornings?

28 comments:

  1. Ooh I need one of these to keep me going too!! Looks like a dream!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I don't drink coffee! Looks like a great machine for those who do.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. (The Ninja Coffee Bar Keeps Me Rolling On Those Early School Mornings) I really like the sounds of this great coffee maker. I like that you can do all this with it; Letting you choose between "Classic Brew", "Rich Brew" and "Brew Over Ice" we seem to always end up selecting "Rich Brew"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great coffee maker. I am looking to buy a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Ninja brand!! This coffee bar sounds amazing, I love all of the fancy features! I would definitely love to make my latte or cappuccinos at home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ninja Coffee Bar sounds awesome! Yes, moms and dads do need new stuff too....and this would be nice to have.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This would make a great present for my coffee-loving sister.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been looking at this so really appreciate your review!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My husband is a coffee addict and would love something like this to make his coffee in... we own several Ninja products and have had good luck with all of them as they make a great addition to our kitchen appliances.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful machine! My husband loves coffee and is picky about his. I like that it takes up less space and so convenient. I like the idea of frothy hot chocolate, like the Booper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh yea wish wish and want one for while

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a ninja blender. They make great products. This one looks nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice to have so many features that you can have it all set and get that first cup in to get going.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's really awesome! All it's missing is a place to keep your creamers cold!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Ninja Coffee Bar seems wonderful. I do like Ninja products and my daughter and I would love this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This would make a great gift for my uncle. He loves his coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yumm! My hubby loves coffee in the morning and this is perfect for him!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This looks amazing! I think my whole family would be able to find a type of coffee they like with this machine.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This Coffee Bar looks better than the one I have. Would love to have one like this

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would love love love to own this. I drink coffee all day long.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, that is one serious machine. I'd love to get one. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This would be so nice to have and very helpful for getting my day started!

    ReplyDelete
  23. That's a beautiful machine. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would love to have a ninja coffee bar!

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!