Style And Comfort For Baby From Feltman Brothers

I received the product mentioned below in exchange for this post, all views and opinions are my own. 
As you know we recently welcomed home our sweet baby girl. After bringing her home the time has been flying by. She is now seven weeks old and changing so fast. I was saddened the other morning when I went to put one of her newborn outfits on her and it didn't fit anymore, however I was delighted that she can now fit into her Feltman Brothers one piece. She is our precious little angel and deserving of all the best things in life and I hope to give as many of those things as possible. Babies really only truly need a few things to stay happy. I've found that our little girl is easy to please. As long as she has a full belly and a clean diaper she stays happy....that is unless her legs get pulled too high up in her sleeper and get caught. Then she gets all bent out of shape. No one likes to be uncomfortable especially not when it's your clothes making you that way. I was just telling my friend about our trouble finding sleepers that would fit baby girl just right, then she changed sizes and we tried on her Feltman Brothers. Perfection. The sizing of the legs in the Feltman Brothers outfit were made just right for her. 
Now she is a happy girl all the time when she's wearing her Feltman Brothers. Not only is she happy-she's absolutely adorable! Of course as her mama I think she's adorable all the time, but the sweet classic design from Feltman Brothers doesn't hurt. With very soft material and attention to the smallest detail, Feltman Brothers is all about quality. I'm the most sentimental person I know and I look forward to filling our little girl's keepsake trunk with treasures from her childhood. One baby treasure that will definitely be in her trunk is this sweet one-piece from Feltman Brothers. 
I'm so pleased with the quality and comfort that her Feltman Brothers outfit gives. The classic styling reminds me of the pictures of little baby clothes I wore as an infant. Feltman Brothers offers classic styling you won't find just anywhere! If you're looking for darling designs for your little sweet pea or need a holiday gift idea for a new baby in the family visit Feltman Brothers today. Shop now to secure holiday delivery!

7 comments:

  1. So cute! Love those expressions. Congrats on the new LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so darn cute. I love that look on her face. Yeah yeah, sleeper is cute too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think she's pretty special! :)

      Delete
  3. What a smile! What a cute baby! She looks adorable in that outfit, and I bet she's going to heave lots of great photos and outfits this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my those expressions! What a doll baby! I adore classics styles on babies, and this Feltman Brother's sleeper is precious. I had a hard time finding sleepers for our son that fit just right in the legs too. Going check their website out since they have exactly the type of style I have been looking for. Congratulations on the new little blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cutie I really like the pjs

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!