Help For Couples Trying To Conceive

SASMAR Conceive Plus® sponsored this blog post. The opinions and text are all my own.
The longing to have a child can be matched by no other longing of the heart I've ever known. From the time I was about ten years old, I had a love for children. I started babysitting for family friends with my parents in the house and I just always knew in my heart I would have lots of kids of my own someday. When I met my husband we talked about having a family and we both agreed we wanted children and he knew my desire to have a large family and was on board. We purchased a fixer-upper house with five bedrooms and planned to fill our home with the sounds of little feet running about! After our wedding, we wasted no time trying to start a family. Neither one of us wanted to wait we hoped to have our kids while we were still young. Four years came and went. Our arms were still empty. Even now, I can feel the sting of that pain we felt of not being able to conceive. The emotional roller coaster of infertility is so real it's almost tangible. I remember I would read any material about infertility I could get my hands on, but so many of the options for couples were outside our willingness or budget. Thankfully, today there is an over-the-counter option for couples who are longing to have a baby.
How To Use
Conceive Plus is designed for use by all couples who want to have a baby. It is available in both convenient pre-filled applicators and also in a multi-use tube bottle.

How It Works
Conceive Plus is a fertility-friendly personal lubricant that is isotonic and has a controlled pH that is safe for sperm, embryos, and the process of fertilization. Conceive Plus is different to other sperm-friendly lubricants because it contains Calcium and Magnesium ions, these are essential for the process of fertilization and actually help increase the chances of getting pregnant naturally. 

Watch this informative video to learn more about Conceive Plus!

Recommended by hospitals, doctors, and fertility clinics globally since 2008. Conceive Plus is FDA cleared and now available in the United States from just $14.99, see where to buy.

What Others Are Saying
Conceive Plus has been available since 2008, so there are literally thousands of reviews and success stories from other couples just like you. Visit their website to find out more.
Every couple deserves to know all the options. My husband and I were blessed with our son after trying for five years to conceive. I now know the joy of motherhood and I'm thrilled to say we are expecting our second child and it's my hope that this post will help another couple trying to start their family.

Comments submitted may be displayed on other websites owned by the sponsoring brand.

If you have just started trying or have been trying for a while, Conceive Plus® fertility lubricant can help increase your chances of getting pregnant naturally! Now available from selected online retailers for just $14.99.


No comments:

Love This? Share It!