The Perfect Movie Night Featuring #TheLongestRide

I received products mentioned below to facilitate this post. All views and opinions are my own. 
Not just another night at home, it was the perfect night for watching a movie. Not just any movie, but a movie based on one of Nicholas Sparks novels The Longest Ride. While I'll admit I have to be in the mood to watch a romance, there is something fun about seeing similarities in your own romance to the one on screen. For whatever reason back when my husband and I watched The Notebook together we were both filled with memories from our own love story even though that story was nothing like our own. Watching two people fall in love is a fun way to rekindle the memories of when you first started falling for that special someone. We were happy to be given all the makings of the perfect date night at home.
Our date night pack included the following items:
A copy of The Longest Ride on Blu-ray
Orville Redenbacher  (Popcorn)
Kernel Seasonings (To spice up our popcorn)
Chex Mix
Along with an autographed copy of The Choice - How awesome is that?

The great thing about most of the items we received is they're available for purchase at Target. Plan your perfect date night and shop for these delicious goodies at Target. Shamefully I have to say the Chex Mix didn't last until our date night, the Booper and I couldn't resist digging in when the package arrived. Chex Mix is one of my favorites and the Booper just happens to like it as much as I do.
If you're into Chex Mix then try this delicious recipe to go along with The Longest Ride theme!
I love munching on popcorn when going to the movies and having popcorn at home sets the mood for a good movie night. We had never tried Kernel Seasonings popcorn flavors until our date night. The White Cheddar flavor powder seasoning is delicious, and a little goes a long way.
Planning a great movie/date night is easy when you have a great movie option and scrumptious snacks. The Longest Ride is wonderful romance that tells the stories of two couples and how love is universal. I really liked how this film bounced back and forth between two time periods and tells the story of both romances. Every love story is sweet, but mine is my favorite and spending time with my sweetheart is priceless.




4 comments:

  1. I'm glad yours is your favorite and that you got to have this romantic night with your husband. Movies do evoke emotion, and romantic ones take the right mood to be in but also help bring up memories and a good mood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't seen this movie, but it look like a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't see this in the theater. Read the book. Want the popcorn.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't seen this movie but I want to. It looks like a good movie. This makes me want to have a movie date night!

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!