Disney Presents The All New Cinderella

I received no compensation for this post, all views and opinions are my own. All images compliments of Disney Studios. See Disclosure

If you are a fan of Disney's animated version of Cinderella, then you are sure to love this new live action version from Disney! A live-action feature inspired by the classic fairy tale, "Cinderella" brings to life the timeless images from Disney’s 1950 animated masterpiece as fully-realized characters in a visually-dazzling spectacle for a whole new generation.

Disney would like to present their new trailer for Cinderella, the new live action movie expected to be very similar to the animated version by the same company.

I am so excited to see this new movie and was blown away by the trailer. It looks wonderful and I am sure it will top my expectations just by how vivid and fascinating the trailer was, I know this will be the movie to see.

All generations are sure to enjoy this live action version of the beloved classic. From those who were children of the 1950s to those children's children!

Please enjoy the trailer for Cinderella!

Cinderella cast is comprised of Lily James (Ella), Cate Blanchett (Step-Mother), Holiday Grainger (Anastasia), Sophie McShera (Drisella), Richard Madden (Kit), and many more!
Cinderella will hit theaters on March 13th 2015!

Find out more about the new Cinderella movie on their site. 
You can also join other fans and chat with them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.

 

1 comment:

  1. I know I want to see this. Wore out my VHS Cinderella tape.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!