There's no place like home.


The Booper enjoying the ocean.
I love to travel. Seeing new places, visiting family, going to the beach! All things I enjoy. We just returned home from a trip to Virginia to visit my husband's family, and attend a wedding. Along the way we couldn't help but notice all the changes in the landscapes. Beautiful trees, hills, mountains, and then the ocean, what could be better? Home. There is just nothing like coming home after a long trip away! It was a grueling trip back home, with all the stops along the way it took over 15 hours to get home. Our little guy was such a trooper, only getting fussy one time for a few minutes. He is just like my husband and I, he loves to travel. Now we are home, and those suit cases full of dirty clothes have my name on them. It's back to our daily grind, and I'm already dreaming of our next trip!
I love to travel, but the feeling of pulling into our driveway last night was very nice!
Are you a home body or a traveler at heart?



2 comments:

  1. I like to do a little of both. My husband and I get one night a month with no kids (they spend the night with their "other" parents) and we usually like to sneak off for a quick getaway by ourselves away from the laundry and dishes...I look forward to those trips :) Occasionally we take a trip with the whole family and we're usually ready to come home within a few days. There is something to be said for the comfort and routine of your own home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Booper looks so cute in that ocean pic!!! Happy you guys had a safe and fun trip. Btw...I love to travel!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!